Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Taste of the Season
Thursday, November 8, 2012 from 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM (PST)
You’re invited to an evening of holiday-inspired dishes, drinks, and desserts all benefiting Valley Public Radio. We’re closing the store early at 8:00pm and re-opening only for ticket holders (age 21 and over) at 8:30pm to experience all the holiday’s favorite dishes and delights! Get into the holiday spirit early this year and support a great local cause.
The tasting menu for the evening will include:
- Baby Greens, Pear, Walnut, and Blue Cheese Salad
- Thai Chicken Skewers
- Shrimp Crostinis
- Crab Cakes with Chive and Caper Sauce
- Herbed Lamb Chop with Pinot Noir Sauce and Mashed Potatoes
- Wine Tasting from Justin Vineyards & Winery
- Wine Tasting from Ancient Peaks
- Wine Tasting from Robert Hall Winery
- Wine Tasting from Vina Robles Winery
- Beer Tasting from Firestone Walker Brewing Company
- Beer Tasting from Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
- Whole Foods Market Top Ten Wines Tasting
- Gourmet Cheese Table
- Decadent Chocolate Table
- Mini Cheesecakes
- And more!
Each ticket holder will also receive a goody bag, complimentary wine glass and an exclusive $10 off coupon for use at Whole Foods Market.
Tickets are $30 in advance and $35 at the door. Tickets sell out early! Purchase your ticket in-store or online here, today!